TRAVERSE Town, MI – A hotel tucked alongside the west arm of Grand Traverse Bay is stretching Valentine’s Day romance into a month-lengthy exclusive packed with very little treats, winery trips and out of doors adventures.
West Bay Seashore hotel is presenting its “Month of Like & Exhilaration” deal this February.
Here’s what it involves:
- Right away Accommodations (Charges starting up at $209)
- Bottle of Sexual intercourse, Rosé sparkling wine, from Mawby vineyards in Suttons Bay
- 4 residence-built chocolate truffles
- 12 pink roses
- 2 vouchers for a flight of wine at Bowers Harbor Vineyard in Traverse City
For much more particulars on this February specific, test West Bay Beach’s web page or phone (231) 947-3700.
This winter season, the waterfront hotel also has heated igloos set up outdoor for dining and beverages. These can be reserved by resort guests or by the general public for a meal or snack. The igloos are positioned in close proximity to the hotel’s heated out of doors pool and are served by the hotel’s Bistro employees. Want to make an igloo reservation? Connect with (231) 421-2130.
Also coming up:
- Valentine Supper Specials offered Feb. 12-14 in the Bistro & Outdoor Igloo
- Valentine’s Working day Brunch out there Feb. 14, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Reservations can be built for Bistro eating by contacting (231) 947-3700.
Headed to Traverse Town? Here’s a couple of additional issues to check out out:
Northern Michigan vineyard gives unique new Barrel Room tastings
This delightful Northern Michigan winery is perched atop Leelanau Peninsula’s maximum level
Cyprus Holiday Beach Villa Purchase Guide
Reflections of Travel to the Caribbean
Tour Guide to Bahamas Holiday Travellers